Saturday, September 29, 2018
Race Location: Quail Ridge Park in Wentzville MO. Registration/Packet Pick up begins at 8am
Awards: Top three male and female receive medals
Proceeds: Benefit the following:
- The Covering House which provides refuge and restoration for those who have experienced sexual exploitation for trafficking.
- Under The Same Tree, a non-profit from St. Louis which helps women in Haiti by making micro loans for starting a new business that will sustain them and enable them to leave the sex industry, partnering with local Haiti missions that rebuild their spirit and lives as well.
- Awareness / Prevention Education which provides education and awareness to youth regarding their safety. The goal is to teach children the warning signs and prevent events that lead to abduction.
Entry Cost information:
- $25 until August 1
- $30 August 2-September 15
- $35 September 15 through race day
- T-shirt – Entries received by September 25 will be guaranteed a race shirt
- Bag with sponsor coupons/goodies
Other Information: Results/timing by Fleet Feet. Complementary Refreshments provided following the race.
Make Checks to: Walk for Freedom St. Louis. And mail to: 9380 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, O’Fallon MO 63366
Contact: Kris Rogers @ 636-544-2000, Jennifer Housel 636-219-5640 or Steve Below 636-980-7474. Email: email@example.com
Website: Online registration at fleetfeetstlouis.com. Results will be posted at same.